View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2012 (09:23 AM). Edited November 5th, 2012 by Stodd.
Dragon Tamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Stodd Send a message via Skype™ to Stodd
i've been reading creepypasta for years now. this syndrome only works with headphones and underdeveloped hearing. even then, it only caused headaches and slight nausea, maybe a little nosebleed. this only happened to a few kids, they were hospitalized, but they were only trying to make sure it wasn't serious. and it wasn't.

still, its a very frightening exaggeration, and creepypasta is very entertaining. this one wasn't necessarily false, but it was greatly exaggerated.

i've been reading creepypasta for years now. this syndrome only works with headphones and underdeveloped hearing. even then, it only caused headaches and slight nausea, maybe a little nosebleed. this only happened to a few kids, they were hospitalized, but they were only trying to make sure it wasn't serious. and it wasn't.

still, its a very frightening exaggeration, and creepypasta is very entertaining. this one wasn't necessarily false, but it was greatly exaggerated.
-The best thing about modern generations are the moves! I like Aerial Ace and Water Pulse.

Gen I and II are SUPERIOR
BY FAR