View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2012 (10:21 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

At least the girl didn't seem angry with her, which was better than she could have hoped for. Especially considering how confident she came across - Nika envied her that. She was rarely ruffled or shaken anymore, but when it came to social situations like these she knew how woeful she could often be. So her name was Tristen? Nika adjusted her flat cap, eyes drawn back to the unusual pokemon before she remembered the social etiquette. It was a relief that Tristen didn't want to shake hands, Nika hated people inviting themselves to her personal space, and didn't seem offended by the lack of gesture in the least.

"Oh, Nika. My name is Nika. I've never seen that species of pokemon before," she nodded to the Croagunk, "is it common for them to stare so intently or have I offended it?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head