View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 (5:14 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
That was great. I liked your description of N, and of Ghetsis's eye. I always thought he was totally blind in that eye, but that's a much cooler idea.
Well, when you have a chance to throw in a cybernetic eye, always take it. The number of situations that justify it are fairly few, and you have to seize your chances as they come.

Quote:
I like Jared more than Lauren, he's just more...relatable. Also, I play Black and B2 so his universe is the one I'm used to.
Yeah? I'm more of a Lauren fan myself, though I know I'm in a minority here. Eh. We'll see how opinion changes when her actual strengths are revealed; we've seen Jared in action so far, but not her.

Quote:
Also--

What the heck is a Decoyote? That sounds like an epic new Pokemon. :D
In every story that features Puck, there's a hidden running joke about him being chased by Decoyote near Dallas. I envision them as being one of those canine Dark-type species, because those are awesome (I'm looking at you, Umbreon and Absol), and being indigenous to America. I mean, given the difference in species even between Johto and Kanto, there's got to be more Pokémon in the world than we see in the games, especially in different continents. I included them here because all of Harmonia's examples were from 'Pokémon' countries, and I wanted to cement their world and ours together a little more firmly.

Thanks for reading!

F.A.B.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.