Thread: B/W: Two years before!
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 (4:12 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Route money. I like. For Ghetsis it seems like he'd have started many years earlier, tbh. He does have a pretty big following, afterall. As for Mistralton I kind of doubt that, though, given that Skyla didn't even offer you a flight in B/W!
Arghh I always hit shift when I go to add numbers! Lol, I meant route 4 XD. That's true about Ghetsis, the Plasma cult was probably just below the surface for many many years, but now that I think about it, they must have started publicly trying to get people to join 6 months to 1 year in advance of BW. I mean, everyone seemed to know about them, and this whole new idea of releasing pokemon would've had to be introduced slowly, or none of the mainstream would buy it; they'd just ride Plasma off as a bunch of crazies. Plus, Plasma wouldn't start/be campaigning in a hick town like Accumula. They must have been pretty wide spread to travel from their castle in the (what I'm presuming is North) all the way to the South of a region, in a town that has like 10 people.

Ah, but I never said WHO was giving the flights, now did I? ;) Perhaps Skyla was in charge of air traffic/the air port, and cracked down on the pilot that was giving the rides, but to stop people from asking/stop pilots from giving people rides, so she had to gain a position of power in which she could assert the orders. And that position was as gym leader? Hm, this theory is getting kind of thin... XP

Olli sucks
Credit to Google for avatar and signature images