View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 (08:18 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Gen 1 - I think I have seen every episode on TV at least once. There maybe a few here and there that I never watched that I just haven't seen. Not includeing the ones that were banned. The Orange Islands I think I seen all of them. I use to have a DvD that had 32 of those episodes on them,but I have no idea where it is at the moment.

Gen 2 - Like with the other,I think I have seen every episode,maybe one or two here and there I didn't catch.

Gen 3 - My fav. gen. But I have failed to see the Slateport City episodes and maybe a few more. I always seem to miss the episodes that take place in Slateport.
Battle Frontier - I know I have seen mostly all of them. I am not 100% sure. I know I have seen all the Brain battles and contests. Not sure if there are any other I missed.

Gen 4 - I lost a lot of interest in the saga in this generation because it was so so very long. So I have probably missed quite a few episodes.

Gen 5 - I like this season,but I haven't been able to catch them,due to them coming on somewhat early where I live and me sleeping in late.

Like most,I grew up watching pokemon. I don't even remember when exacly I started watching it.