View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 (08:31 PM).
Heracles4

I'm in the very early planning stage of a fic...Don't have a plotline yet, just a partial general idea..

There is a person that is not a trainer. Said person for some reason, travels around their region(Preferably a region with a higher amount of forests or rivers) Said person has colleagues in his/her proffession. Said person, while going about their way in the normal going-ons of their profession, stumbles upon an illegal organization. Said organization, though illegal, is intertwined with goverment and popular society. Said person, along with several colleagues, has to find a way to dismantle the organization, without help of of the public or the goverment(Or rest of the goverment, in case said person is a goverment official)

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.