Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

Um, hey. I've been noticing that you haven't been very friendly towards me after the first day we've met. Sure, the first couple of hours were great, me being able to meet you and being one of my first friends in the area and all, but after that, it seemed like we kinda lost touch. It's like we had nothing to chat about any more. I know we've just recently met and all, but this is what I've been sensing. Am I sensing this correctly? Or am I just mistaken? Is this because of me? Or something that you don't like about my personality? Tell me, please. I've seen you being really friendly to others. I've tried talking to you before, but you didn't seem to want to continue the little conversations we've had. I know you can't win everyone's hearts, but seeing this makes me a little sad. I think I just might have been too sensitive. I have always been sensitive. My personality might not be everyone's cup of tea either. I do try my best, though. But I just want you to know that if you ever need me, just want some company or for whatever reason at all, I'll always be here. No hard feelings, yea. See you around (I know I will).

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family