Pokemon Complex Crystal - 100% Complete!
View Single Post
November 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Welcome! I previously released a hack under the same name as this project but it was no where near as complete as this time around, since doing Emerald, Fire Red and then Platinum I thought I'd give one of the older generations a try granted that my hacking skills of these games aren't too great. Another reason why I decided to create this is due to the difficulty of the game originally, Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal are extremely easy in my opinion so I wanted to change that by spicing up the levels and also mixing up the wild Pokémon found in Johto & Kanto. Anyway here's what this hack is all about!
Pokémon Complex Crystal
7th November 2012
These are the following features (or changes) in-game.
- All of the 251 Pokemon available will be catchable somewhere in Johto or Kanto. This includes those not originally included in Crystal such as Mankey, Mareep, Vulpix etc. Also, every area has had a level increase to fit the location in-game.
- The whole game difficulty has been increased.
Gyms & Elite Four
- All of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members have had a complete team overhaul. These can be found in the documents archived in the download.
- All trainers around Kanto & Johto have been edited to fit their area in the game.
- 40+ Pokemon have had an increase in their total stats, you can find out which ones by viewing the document archived in the download.
- Some moves have had an increase in power and/or PP i.e Giga Drain, Slash, Steel Wing etc.
- I have edited all the evolution lines that previously required trade; you now only need to train to a certain level or use a specific item.
- Some of the in-game trades have been altered so that you now receive Pokémon that are harder to catch.
*The following screenshots are some changes in-game although limited.
click the attachment below!
Pokemon Complex Crystal Beta 1.33.rar
(258.5 KB, 1931 views)
(Save to Dropbox)
Last edited by Azure; November 20th, 2012 at
. Reason: Beta 1.33 ~ Fixed evolution problems.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Azure
Find all posts by Azure
Find threads started by Azure
Ignore Posts by Azure