Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:41 PM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Caitlind:
My name is Caitlind (also known as Caitie) and I am a long time pokemon player and forum user (though this is my first time here). After a two year hiatus from the game and internet posting, with the release of Pokemon Black and White 2 I am very excited to get back on the bandwagon. Admittedly, I am very late in purchasing the games.

Back in the day I was an avid user of Photoshop to create pokemon-themed artwork, was (and still am) obsessed with electric pokemon, and an avid chatter box.

Hope to get to know you all very soon, and battle when I complete the basic game!
Hello Caitie, welcome to PC. I have to say your name is really cute.

I've been a long time Pokemon fan too, but I only got into Pokemon forums last year. I'm on a lot of them too, but inactive on most ones outside PC (my main forums are in my signature). You took a 2 year hiatus? That's not long but at least B2/W2 is luring you back into the franchise, I still have yet to play the games myself although I have seen various YouTube footage thanks to Marriland and his Pokemon Let's Plays that are very informative and funny. (He's still my fave YouTuber to this day and it's glad he made a comeback)

As Cirno said, Pokemon Clubs is a fun place to post. We once had an active Electric-type club there but it sadly went out of business but hey, you can always make a new one by using the Grand Master Thread sticky located there. AlexOzzyCake and Olli97 (the modding duo of that section) really know their clubs so you should go and chat with them and they can get you started and you might end up making good clubs in no time!

You can apply for a mentor by checking out the PC Adoption Center, just fill out a simple form located in the opening post.

Have fun and feel free to contact me anytime! (VM is the quickest way to reach me though)

- Hikari10

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club