Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012 (10:51 PM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey Caitie welcome to PC! Are you enjoying yourself so far :D? I've been a long Pokemon player, but relatively new to forums. You might recognise some old forum buddies maybe, as we're a huge site here filled with old and new fans. Is Black/White2 good for you so far :3? I've been playing it myself and finding it amazing, a really wonderful game in my opinion c:.

A photoshop user :3? I haven't got any fancy programs myself downloads,the money, it's such a hassle honestly D:. But I would love to see some of your artworks, did you do your signature? It's amazing, I love Raichu :3.

We're a chattering bunch, so feel free to start a conversation with anyone even with the basic 'Hello!' and you'll find some great friends here :3. Electric types are amazing, I love them and I've been developing a soft spot for Jolteon and Emolga for different reasons n_n.

I'm Rainbow by the way, I love Gulpins (they're adorable :D!) and Altarias, besides Arcanine. Make sure you do have a look at the main rules Caitie they're important but other than that have fun and enjoy yourself alright :D?
. :p