View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
im playing pokemon black 2, and every time i enter the Pokemon screen to look at the pokemon i have, it works fine, however when i try to leave that screen it freezes on a black screen. how do i fix this?
It sounds to me like you're using flash cards to play Pokémon Black 2. I would recommend updating your flash card firmware and loaders. Normally they are the reason why your game isn't working properly, such as freezing on a blank screen.

However there are some flash cards that are not as up to date as ones like AceKard3DS and R4i3DS.

But if you're playing on an Emulator on the computer, I would recommend DeSmuME. It is the best DS Emulator and has great compatibility with DS ROMs, even though it needs more improvement with Pokémon Black/White/Black 2/White 2's EXP gaining script.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!