Thread: [Gen V] Competitive OU RMT
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012 (07:09 PM).
metaphysical poet

Nature: Sassy
This team is wrecked by Rain offense and Tornadus.

I reccomend putting a Scarfed Rotom-W over your Raikou to remedy this, as well as get a revenge killer for this team.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Trick
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Can take a Hurricane and force Tornadus out, also beats Politoed, etc and gives your team momentum, also Skarmory [which is one of the main walls this team seeks to overcome] is a free switch.

Additionally you may want to try a Taunt+Swords Dance Gliscor over your current, just because it sets up Skarmory which walls Haxorus [Mold Breaker doesn't transcend typing btw], but it does sacrifice your ability to spread Toxic around, so I guess it's really up to you. Also I'd toss Mienshao for something, I'm thinking maybe a Spinner to help out Volcarona and Rotom-W but a Choice Band Scizor might fill the role better, especially because Latios can just spam Draco Meteor vs this team and have a field day. Still a good team though but I'd focus more on the combo of Haxorus and Terrakion than throwing in additional sweepers like Volcarona that aren't as cooperative with the main offensive core.