View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Quote originally posted by Kura:
Oh man, Broken_Arrow, that's awesome! So glad it worked out and he got it back!!!
thanks,Kura..you were a good follower to the situation :3

Quote originally posted by Drakow:
Well there's a real unique feeling that comes from being in a real fight and it's not just a simple adrenalin rush. I've felt most alive in my life when in a fight. The whole confrontation, that desire to defeat your opponent, in a fight that just escalates to a whole new plateau, that other contests just cannot reach. I mean yeah, I get that invigorating feeling a little bit when playing video games against people or I suppose sometimes when I'm playing children's card games too but when I'm in a fight, that sensation of feeling truly alive really pulses through my veins. I wouldn't expect everyone here to fully comprehend what I'm saying here, but that's understandable.

Anyway I prefer this WARRIOR song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZMmEFA4Q0
well i used to fight too..i was like Gracie hart from miss congeniality when i was younger lol but now i prefer to discuss and talk.i found myself using my hands only when it really needs...(most of time with my sisters)...not sure why but i began to feel bored of fighting by hands over things or maybe i became cold blooded!!who knows lol but though i still enjoy fighting sometimes specially with people who get on my nervous

about the link they're not called disturbed for nothing lol

back now..took a nap and decided to spend the night awake as it's my sisters weekend :3