View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012 (08:24 AM). Edited November 10th, 2012 by Synerjee.

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Nideous:
Of course! Bri is Brain Jameson, an eleven year old boy with very little background as a trainer. In fact, he's only ever won one battle in his life. Kiki on the other hand, is a spacey girl with a very extensive history as a trainer. She might be a better choice, however, as her pokemon are weak. She is with her friends Shawn and Alex heading toward the beach with the intent of catch some water pokemon. Brian is with his friend Ciel, and they're both lost in the woods near the mountains.

Also, you can't control the other characters at all, unless the RPer controlling them says so. That's one of the main rules here. And of course, I'll keep an eye on your post if you want. Just make sure they have at least four lines of length. That's he minimum I've been using and I've never been yelled at. You don't want to make the posts too short. You also want to use good grammar and spelling. And most importantly have fun. ^^
Thank you for the clarification. I've posted something up already - let's hope it went well! Perhaps you could look at it and continue from there? Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep good grammar and of course, to have fun! :D

Quote originally posted by OrangeNess:
Synergee, I will direct you to Yellow's Poleplaying Ettiquette, it will tell you about the polite way to RP. Also, if you'd like, you can join my character, and SumerSky's character, on our quest to find our friend Ethan, Pppgggr's character. You are welcome to join us if you'd like.
I've already read the rules, but if this is a different set of rules, I'll be sure to check up on them. Thanks. :) I've already posted up something, so maybe you could try to help my character fit in with whatever your characters are doing?
Oh and you've spelt my username wrongly, but that is of little importance haha.