View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012 (04:27 PM).
Prof Oakley
JourneyofPossibilities Creator

Nature: Quiet
Attention:
I have just uploaded Beta 3.0! It is the halfway mark for the Arena challenges and takes you all the way to level 30! (that's 18 Arena's to challenge and defeat) The game corner is now functional and one of the coin reward people work (I still have some to add but those will be available in the wild anyway). Also it includes the new Big City so IF YOU PLAYED BEFORE, SAVE INSIDE THE BUILDINGS BEFORE PLAYING THE NEW ONE!!! (hopefully that caught your attention) I have not done all of the spriting for the Tokens so most of them are just a circle with a type name shortcut but I'll be working on them for the next beta. Speaking of the next beta here's some of the things (minimum) that will be in 4.0
~Two more levels of arenas (level 35 and level 40)
~Five more wild pokemon types completed (grass, flying ground, normal, and rock)
~The three fishing rods given out by the fisherman
~The maps for the fossil dig site, poison, and ice.
~More indoor maps for the big city (the cafe, fossil hunter, minimum. more possible)
~Possibly more graphics (if you want to make something feel free to ask via pm or just a reply, I'll have a list of what I want to change up eventually but it's pretty much everything)

So that's about it for an update post, I got a new beta and those are the plans for the next one as well as working more on the plans for legends and HM replacement items. I know I haven't gotten much feedback, or really any, but I'm still working super hard on this game. I'm off to do some more work on what I want to do for Beta 4, YOU should play beta 3 and tell me about how you like/dislike it :D
The blog is the place for where I update in more blog form about those topics and my personal life as well.
~~~
Others
Game Guides on Hubpages, DeviantART, Wattpad (Stories)