The Ultimate Non-Evolution Challenge
View Single Post
November 11th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Hello. In this challenge, you go through the games as you normally would, starting from the original Kanto games all the way through Black and White, but with a twist: you can not evolve any Pokemon. All Pokemon must stay in the form you caught them in. Therefore, if you catch a Pidgeotto, it can stay a Pidgeotto and still be used, but not evolve into Pidgeot. But if you catch it as a Pidgey, it must stay as a Pidgey.
1) You may have any number of Pokemon you wish.
2) You may not evolve any Pokemon.
3) Hacking in anything with the exception of Everstones is not allowed.
4) Trading is not allowed.
5) The Missingno. glitch is not allowed for obvious reasons.
6) Post update logs on your adventure.
Ultimate or single:
Game (if single):
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ISOMETRICITY
Find all posts by ISOMETRICITY
Find threads started by ISOMETRICITY
Ignore Posts by ISOMETRICITY