View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012 (07:50 AM).
Gigalith

Quote originally posted by Kura:
Yeah my first year uni I commuted like 4-5 hours a day.. >_> Not fun.. but then it only got tougher from there.
Yeah I still have no idea how you could handle the 4-5 hours a day thing... it'd kill me lol. I'd have to be up so early and it'd be so tiring and ughughuguhg wow. Maybe a little bit cheaper, depending on how you get train tickets or whatever you used, than living at the university itself but still. Can't imagine how hard that would be lol.

Quote originally posted by Kura:
My last year.. I maybe went out.. 3 times the entire year, and it was still crazy loaded with coursework.. to the point I was pulling all nighters like.. every third night in my last month.
hcuifwebifwe ouch. I can't imagine going out that little at university haha, although that said, a lot of people here say that your amount of time spent going out reallllly drops off towards the end when you have a ton of work to do. Especially if you're in sciences like me and you have a research project to be getting on with. I mean, I'm already involved in some research stuff but I'm obviously not leading it or anything so I still have a good amount of time to myself but if I was more involved in it then... damn. Just seeing how much work these guys do is sorta scary.