View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
(Running to the Volcano)
Jay agrees we should follow Ethan and we leave the resturant. We start running toward Ethan (who has a large headstart on us, and I'm terrible at running). Jay has one of his pokemon use Tailwind and he just zooms ahead of me. Darn it! Huh huh huh... "Finally made it..." I pant.
"...I shouldn't even be in this world any longer. I-I'm just the scum of the Earth. I-I'm sorry about everything." Wait! Is Jay gonna atempt suicide?! That's not good... Err... I know!
"Go Bonsi!" I yell, "Nothing is worth comiting suicide over! You are not getting away with tht as long as I'm with you. As for Ethan, I am also very sorry... My pokemon started the fight, and look Bonsi is even apologising."
"Bon! Bon!" Bonsi says.
"See, it's not either of your guys' fault. If anything it's mine. I'm very sorry. Are we all still friends?" I extend each of my hands toward each of them. I hope my apology was enough...

Last edited by OrangeNess; November 12th, 2012 at 07:25 AM.