Thread: [B2/W2] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012 (09:39 PM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by pinta77:
So I just learned that if you see every pokemon in the unova dex, you can get a shiny haxorous. Which pokemon does/doesn't this include? Are event pokemon like victini required?
This question might have been answered already, but just to clarify things, you can get all your Nature Preserve answers right here in this website:
http://pokemon.marriland.com/black2_white2/walkthrough/nature-preserve/nature-preserve.

If you can't seem to access the website, I'll put it down here for you as well.

Quote:
In order to access the Nature Preserve, you must first register Unova Pokedex #001-297 as seen in your Unova Pokedex. You do not need to actually catch all of the Pokemon, but you do need to at least see them.

Almost all of them can be seen within a single version, although there are three Pokemon that you may need to trade for in order to see, as no Trainer has them in the game:

Rufflet (Black 2) or Vullaby (White 2)
Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott (whichever one you and Hugh didn't start with)
Serperior, Emboar, or Samurott (whichever one you and Hugh didn't start with)
You must be able to trade in order to see those Pokemon.

Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect do not need to be seen in order to qualify.

Once you've seen those 297 Pokemon, head to Nuvema Town and talk with Professor Juniper inside of her lab. She'll reward you with the Permit, which you can take to the Mistralton Airport and fly to a special location: the Nature Preserve!

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family