View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012 (03:48 AM).
Hannah
the seasons pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by SummerSkies:
Thank you for creating a sprite for me. I am wondering if I could request a redo? I was thinking of the Pokemon having the long wings, and head tuffs of a Swanna. I would also like to eliminate the fluffy cloud and the head ribbons of the Pokemon. If you are too busy to do a redo, that is okay. Thank you in advance.
Oh, no, a redo is fine! Here it is. It's more Swanna-er than the other one, and you can make me redo it again if it still isn't what you wanted.

Please don't hesitate to ask for another one, you can ask for unlimited redos, until you get the one you desire. Come again!

Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
Awesome! haha :D
May I make another request? Same Pokemon but green and light blue. And also, can I use the sprites as my sig?
I didn't know what you meant by "green and light blue," so I made a bunch of 'em.

Please ask for a redo if this isn't what you wanted. And yes, you can use them in your signature. Come again!

Quote originally posted by PokemonGiratinaX:
Hello, Laugh. I'd like a request please.
Recolour
User Name: PokemonGiratinaX
Pokémon: Blastoise
Colour Palette: Pikachu
Notes: Please make a Shiny too if you can.
I'm not good with Shinies, but I tried my best on this one.

If this isn't what you wanted, tell me and I'll redo it. Thanks for requesting, and come again!

Quote originally posted by OrangeNess:
Hello, I would like to put in a request. Thank you in advance!
recolours
User Name: OrangeNess
Pokémon: Furret
Colour Palette: Paras
Notes: Do you mind if I use this as my Avatar? I'll give you credit.
Here's your request, and btw, I like your name.

Tell me if you want a redo, because I can do it better on my second try. Also, of course you can use it as your Avatar! Credit isn't needed tho, but it will be much appreciated! Come back!
#585 Deerling
Supporter Collab January 2015
who needs pairs when you have
friends as awesome as mine