View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012 (06:34 AM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Haru grinned. "That sounds like a great idea!" He stood up smiling even bigger, thinking one thing and one thing alone. I think it's time for me to get some new friends. Haru never hesitated to make friends. He was a very friendly guy...sometimes too friendly. He had been kicked out of many a school club due to his awkward attempts to make friends...which ended badly. "Where do you girls think we should go? I'm all ears."

The pokemon were having a lot of fun. Twitch and Torch were still on guard duty, but they didn't seem to mind. Void was leading the fellowship even deeper into the woods. "She's right. There's nothing to be afraid of. For all we know, Geronimo could be watching our back." If he knew how right he was, he would've grinned with an unending grin. Twitch silenty muttered to himself, "Arceus save us if he is." Despite the Scyther's strength, the Grovyle was reluctant to trust him. He was an angry, violent ally. He could snap at any moment and attack anybody. "Where do you guys think we should go?" Torch asked, oblivious to Twitch's comment.
Lumina giggled.