View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012 (03:26 PM). Edited November 12th, 2012 by EnglishMilkshake.
Delapitated Account

What a bad way to bump. I'm sorry If you are offended, but the numbers will exceed 46 in later versions, and all 649 will be made available in some way shape or form.

It looks like I'll need spriters for this project. Now that you mention it, I'm thinking of using new protagonists, but someone will have to sprite them. Whoever does will be credited.

Not to mention the Gym Leader overworlds are just placeholders, and I choose the closest overworld to their design for the Gym Leaders.

I'll work on it...

And to top that off, I'll have to wait for Pokemon Essentials v11 before making a game with updated tiles. Sorry, but this game will have to be in FR/LG style for now, until Essentials v11...

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".