Thread: [Discussion] ROM Hacking Discussions
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012 (02:17 PM).
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote originally posted by snivy7:
hello, i'm snivy7 and i'm going to start on a long hack. It's about ash's journey in johto its going to follow anime im going to try the best i could but im looking for a team to help me. Is there any pointer ideas before i start? and its a hack of fire red wish me and my team good luck!
Actually there's already a hack that follows Ash's Journey's in Johto. It is called Pokemon Johto Adventures maybe you heard of it. And if you are in need of a team, post in the Team Discussions forums.

Quote originally posted by karatekid552:
This is something I've wanted to do for a while but I never knew enough on how to implement it. I want to add walking with pokemon to an Advance gen game, like in HeartGold and SoulSilver. I know this would take a new ow table and some ASM coding most likely, but what I want to know is, can it be done? Even if it just started off simple like in Pokemon Yellow where your Pikachu never goes in its pokeball; just have it so your starter always walks with you. Any ideas would be great.
It is possible. I'm pretty sure Jambo51 is working on it, and it would really be great to have a Pokemon walk with you.