View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012 (05:02 PM).
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by Laugh:
Oh my Glob, I'm so sorry. I got the sprites mixed up. Damn you, Google. Anyways, here's your redo!

Tell me if you want another redo, I can always make it look better. As for how to paste the sprites onto your signature, open the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Procedure One

Right click the image. A pop-up box should appear, and click on Copy Image Location. Then go to Edit Signature. Look for the Image Icon that looks like that. Click it, and another pop-up box should appear. Paste the link of the image, by pressing Ctrl + V or right-clicking it, then select Paste. Press OK, and your picture should be there.

Procedure Two

Right click the image. A pop-up box should appear, and click on Save Image or Save Image As. Save the image, then go to photo-hosting websites such as PhotoBucket. I use TinyPic, which is much easier. Go to TinyPic.com and click on Browse, then click on the photo you saved. Press Upload Now, and a SPAM Box would appear. Just type in whatever it says, or answer the question. Then press Upload Now. Copy the link in the Direct Link for Layouts, then go to Edit Signature on your User CP on PokeCommunity. Click the Image Icon that looks like that. Click it, and another pop-up box should appear. Paste the link of the image, by pressing Ctrl + V or right-clicking it, then select Paste. Press OK, and your picture should be there.
It's alright. Thank you for the sprites, and the infomation for how to put the images into signatures! ^ ^