View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark Wilson

Mark raised a brow in surprise at the sight of the now evolved Mistress. The last time Snype has seen Mistress, she was just a Zoura... guess its been awhile. Nonetheless he couldn't help but have some respect for a fellow prankster. Even Mark was getting all flustered. Snype even noticed Valorie get a bit irritated by it. It was a well played trick for the most part.

"Kehe, you've grown! I take you've improved on your illusionary abilities. Kehehe, I remember you sure looked pretty convincing when you changed into me! Had the charm and everything." Snype said.

Mark followed Valorie outside of the building, still somewhat curious at how much her mother knew about him. He was flattered. Maybe he did something and Valorie caught notice or something... or he was just gaining a reputation around the school... it made him happy either way.

"Heh, good thing we got out of that without much trouble. You two really wrecked the building back there! It was intense! Haha... guess I'm still a bit behind as usual. But I've been catching up lately Val! I've been having a pretty decent win streak lately." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)