View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012 (08:06 AM).
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
Alex's eyes widened a little as he saw Andy pass out, what in the world caused the headache... This was a little strange.
"Alright... Lets get him lying down" He exclaimed, Rayha moved a little closer to the trainers in order for Andy to be safely placed on his back.
"Your in the raikou dorm Shawn...? What about you Kiki and Yuki" Alex said, smiling slightly, but in his head he was starting to worry a little...What if everyone was in different dorms.. Would he be the only one in the suicune dorm out of the group...?
"Yuki...?" Alex blinked and looked around for the new girl, as he saw her he turned to her.
"Whats wrong Yuki...? Missing something?" Alex said slowly, thinking a little, why is she away from the group...

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator