View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
Alex, upon hearing what dorm Kiki was in, smiled brighter than ever. Yes! Someone else was in the dorm he was!...
"O-oh! I'm in the suicune dorm too!..." Alex said happily, patting Rahya's head softly, who stood still at the moment to make sure that Andy did not feel any discomfort, he blinked a few times as a thought popped into his head and he blushed vividly.
"A-alright...I guess we should get going..? I-is everyone ready?" Alex said, unable to hold back a stutter in his voice, waiting until everyone was ready before starting to walk, unless something happened that so happened to stall them.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator