View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Yuki looked around desperately, trying to locate Amber’s whereabouts, when Alex and Catches the Tyrogue came towards her. “Th…thank you, Alex…and Catches…it’s just that I…I can’t find Amber…I think…she ran away…or something…” she said in a soft, scared, shaking voice. “I think she…she got angry with me…for dropping her just…just now…and ran off…oh, I do hope she’s some…somewhere near…and not picking a fight…and that look on her face just...just now...” She shuddered, gave Catches’ shoulder a thankful squeeze and then looked towards Alex, remembering that he had previously asked a question. “Oh…I’m also supposed to...be in Suicune Dorm…but I have not checked it out yet…as the first thing I did when I came to the Academy…was to follow you guys... You're in Suicune Dorm too..? That's awesome!..but first...I need to...find Amber...I can't go anywhere...without her..." Her eyes began scanning the area rapidly for her partner once again. "Amber! Where are you??" she called out mentally to her partner and friend.

Deep down inside her though, Yuki still felt slightly sad at being ignored. She was very grateful for Alex and Catches, though. They made her feel a little better. Yuki looked at the direction of the Raikou Dorms. Andy would have to wait. She sighed and continued her desperate search.

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; November 14th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.