View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
Obama is a bag boy for Wall Street and the Rothschild global elite banking cartel that is destroying our Republic! They promote Agenda 21 globalism, which threatens America's sovereignty!

Logical fallacy protip: Don't ever assume facts. I never said that Romney was precious to me, or even that I supported him.

America is rapidly devolving into a tyrannical third-world country due to the constant expansion of government at the expense of individual liberty!
Regardless of whether you love him or not, that is not my argument, again you are stating things with no souce or evidence. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your opinion of Romney, but that doesn't detract from my post (which I think you skimmed over).

America isn't even close to a third world country, that is the most idiotic thing I've read. Our freedoms are not being taken away, as a matter of fact we have more than before (well I as a black man does). In the past 30-40 years America has changed for the better. A lot of areas are no longer bias, homophobic, or completely ignorant. Let's exclude the radical white trash that is the minority that speaks too loud. Name one thing this government does that is "tyranicle" If you can detail it enough to where it sounds logical or at least legitimate than I'd accept your argument as informed and thought out. Otherwise please stop insulting Obama (who actually is a pretty good good man.)

(I won't accept news reports because they tend to be biased one way or another, and the "neutral" ones are pretty rare.)

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2