View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
I'm pretty sure Wii BRSTMs are not any different from STRM files on the Nintendo DS, so if you use the correct program for converting .wav files into BRSTMs... then of course, it would be done successfully. I'm not really experienced with Revolution hacking, but I am experienced with Nitro hacking. If I become experienced at hacking Wii ISOs, then surely I would indeed be making a guide on hacking them, but probably first I'd be aiming at the ones on the GameCube such as Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. 'Cause GameCube games haven't really gotten any attention with any hacking teams as of yet.
Well, there's BRSTM looping as well, although I've figured out a good way to get it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
I'm trying to Hack Pokemon Black & white and I have no idea how to change the names of the trainers since I want to change Ace trainer Shaun to Stephen also I want to Change Cheren to Jeff and Bianca to Chelsea so it would be awesome if someone knows how. Thanks if you can help
I believe there's a text editing ptogram, PPTXT or something like that, that will allow you to edit text/names. Check Project Pokemon, I think it originated there.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world