View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012 (07:44 AM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Devil May Cry 3.

Normally, I get a game, play till I finish it once or twice - depending on how long and interesting the campaign is - and just get it over with. But that's not the case with this one. Probably because this game is actually meant to be played over and over again. I mean, there are five-six difficulties, awesome gameplay, pretty good graphics for its time and very solid voice acting along with a decent storyline. I can pretty much play this game forever. Pretty sure I've invested more than 150 hours into it. And it is supposed to be a seven-ten hour game, lol. And I still play it even though it has been almost 7 years since it launched on PC (technically, it is nine years but w/e).

But I don't think I can leave it at that. Apart from DMC3, a game which I still thoroughly enjoy every time I boot it up, there are games like Mass Effect (only the first one), Assassin's Creed II and Metal Gear Solid 2 which gave me goosebumps at times. Those were the only games which made me utter "HOLY ****, THAT WAS AWESOME!" by the time I finished those games. So yeah, they gotta be given their due importance. ;]