View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012 (04:33 PM).

Nature: Sassy
I'm honestly really surprised at how nasty some of you are being. It's almost like you're taking some bad grammar as a personal offense. Gina's listed location is Holland, so guessing English isn't her first language.

As grammar was already addressed, I'll help by giving you some links for the storytelling part.

This is a link to a site that has a list of exercises for writers to try out and practice their storytelling. I personally haven't tried any, but they have a generous amount of exercises listed that you can feel free to try (I wouldn't post them, though, it's just practice!) and help to hone your writing.

This is a link to a list of storytelling tips written by a Pixar storyboard artist. I don't know how familiar you are with Pixar, but trust me, there are some real nuggets in there.

And I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but as aforementioned I suggested you might be ESL (if you aren't, again I apologize) but practicing English can never hurt, especially when you're wanting to write!

Good luck, and keep trying :)