View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:18 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria was sitting when James came over and crouched next to her. He said something about not going, and then asked to go to Solaceon with him. Aria blushed slightly, as this was the first time she had actually interacted with a boy. The only other time was with Chris, and that had been quite brief.

"I think that that would be good. It would help keep my mind off of the sadness. However, I have something to show you. Don't be afraid of me, this is just so that you don't completely freak out later." Aria said, walking over to another tree. She then fused with Blaze, and Blaze Kicked the tree in half.

"No pressure. Using Blaze, I can cover our weaknesses, as we both have dark type spirits. Shall we get moving?" Aria said. She unfused, and gestured back at Mount Coronet.

"The good news is that we're halfway there. We'll have to travel East, passing through the Children's City, then North. Sorry that it's a trek, but it's by all means possible." Aria said. She then started walking, going slowly so that James could easily catch up.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE