Thread: [B2W2] Rate my Team
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Fuyuki~
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedViper1990 View Post
I am preparing for the Pokémon League now.

Electivire, LV.64, Timid
Ice Punch
Thunderbolt
Swift
Discharge

Emboar, LV.59, Rash
Bulldoze
Arm Thrust
Heat Crash
Flamethrower

Excadrill, LV.60, Bashful
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Slash
Hone Claws

Crobat, LV.56, Gentle
Fly
Air Slash
X-Scissor
Bite

Zoroark, LV.43, Hasty (In-Training, will play use TM's etc. once he is level 50)
Agility
Faint Attack
Night Slash
Foulplay

Floatzel, LV.31, Bold (In-Training)
Ice Beam
Swift
Aqua Jet
Surf

EDIT: Removed Keldeo from the party and added Floatzel
I'd give it a 6/10 for now. If I may suggest some improvements:

I'd replace Discharge with Earthquake, Swift with Brick Break, and replace Thunderbolt with Wild Charge for Electivire. Electivire is a physical sweeper.

Emboar could use some better moves. Teach it Earthquake in place of Bulldoze, Hammer Arm in place of Arm Thrust, Heat Crash with Flare Blitz when you get it, and Flamethrower with Wild Charge.

Excadrill could also use some better moves. Replace Hone Claws with Swords Dance and Slash with X-Scissor.

Crobat is a fast physical attacker. Replace Air Slash with Acrobatics (And remove its item), use Move Tutor to teach it Cross Poison, and replace Bite with maybe U-Turn.

Zoroark could really use some better moves. Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Focus Blast and Night Daze is pretty much an ideal moveset but it might take a while to get that. Since you learn Night Daze pretty late, keep Night Slash on it for now.

Floatzel needs more physical moves. Keep Aqua Jet and teach it Ice Punch, Waterfall, and Crunch.