View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan nodded as Claire walked away, and he turned back to the boy.

"Judging from your... friend, you are a necromancer, correct?" Ryan said. He was glad that he had actually met another in thew span of two days. He looked around the street before nodding at the necromancer's answer.

"Well, as you can most likely guess, I've gotta get going. I'll see you around." Ryan said, and he then pivoted on his heel, setting off to the dorm to get Yaphaeral.

---------------

Ryan walked into the dorm to see Yaphaeral sitting on what was once his bed. He was now sitting on a solid stone bench, with various orbs of water floating around him. It appeared that the floor around him was gold. Ryan snapped his fingers, and Yaphaeral opened his eyes. As he stood, everything changed back to normal.

"C'mon. We have to go and meet Claire. She want's to talk about something." Ryan said. Yaphaeral nodded, and followed Ryan out.

Ryan led them all the way to the hospital, and walked in. He looked around, and finally saw Claire and Kale, who had a metal arm.

"Greetings. We have arrived." Yaphaeral said. Ryan nodded and gestured to Kale's arm.

"Pretty sick piece of equipment you got there." Ryan said. He playfully punched it, forgetting that he had hos gloves on.

"Sorry! I am so sorry..." Ryan said, blushing. He took the gloves off, putting them in his pocket.