View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012 (11:38 PM).
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Double-post update!

I posted the following in Skeetendo Inc. so I felt like sharing the same thing here too.

That's the map of Granaldo City, biggest city in East-Suden. On the upper-left corner, there is the research center. In the middle, Inn and Gym. On the upper-right corner is the entrance to Granaldo Cave. Beneath it is the city entrance, Underground Tunnel.

I haven't started scripting (or even creating event data) for any maps of this city yet (expect for Underground Tunnel which is already complete) but I can tell that this place is going to be "super awesome" (especially Granaldo Cave)

There are lots of quests related to the storyline that can be done while being here - someone might even hand over the password to A.W. Research Center if sees you worthy of getting it, and doing something for him. There is an event going on in the gym and explorations of dark energy in the research center. City people also talk you about the minerals of Granaldo Cave which could possibly be mined later on if someone, who is rich, started a mining project in there. Workers would also be needed. And even after saying all this, there are quite many special events going on which I haven't told a bit of...

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations