View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012 (12:50 PM). Edited November 24th, 2012 by Detwak.
Detwak
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Judai Inuzuka

Hometown: Cianwood City

Bio: Judai was born and raised on the beach of Cianwood city. He received his first Pokemon, Poliwag, from the gym leader, Chuck. He then decided to leave his family behind and go on a journey through the Sinnoh region. He quickly defeated the gym leaders, but lost to the elite four. He returned to his home region in shame and decided to train before heading to another region.

As he was training in the dragons den located in Blackthorn city, he got caught in a whirlpool. Unable to call for the help of his Pokemon he thought this was how he would die, that is until a mysterious Pokemon came from the depths of the waters in the den and helped him to escape the whirlpool. He later woke up from his air loss induced sleep and realized he was saved by a pokemon, but what pokemon ...

He decided that he would Journey through Johto until he one day finds the mystical pokemon that saved him that day.

Appearance: The person behind the Poliwrath

Personality: Most of the time Judai is smiling, running around or talking. All of this is because of the fact that he is hyper. He has a love for adventure and Pokemon battles. He will go all out to train his pokemon and will even give his own live if it is needed to save his Pokemon. He usually goes through what other people would see as unnecessary steps to train his pokemon, for example he would race Big Spiral in tough streams just to make Big Spiral stronger.

Pokemon: Poliwrath

Name: Big Spiral

Ability: Swift Swim

Move set: Dynamic Punch
Scald
Giga Impact
Earthquake

Bio: As Judais first pokemon they always had a Special connection. During his time in Sinnoh Big Spiral helped Judai win most of his battles. He evolved into a Poliwhirl during Judais battle with Roark and evolved into a Poliwrath during Judais travels through Johto.

Pokemon: Skorupi

Name: Big Pinch

Ability: Sniper

Moveset: Poison Fang
Bug Bite
Crunch
Thief

Bio: Big Pinch was the first wild Pokemon Judai encountered in Sinnoh and the first he caught. Big Pinch won countless battles but never evolved. Judai continued to train Big Pinch through his Johto travels but he still didn't evolve.

Pokemon: Kabutops

Name: Slicer

Ability: Battle Armor

Moveset: Ancient Power
Aqua Jet
X-Scissor
Ice Beam

Bio: Discovered as a fossil in Sinnoh by Judai in the Orreburgh mines, he was brought back to life as a Kabuto. At first he was confused as how the world had changed. Judai helped him get used to the world as it is now and he allowed Judai to capture him. During his training in Johto Kabuto evolved into a Kabutops while fighting against a wild Donphan.

Pokemon: Rattata

Name: Chews

Ability: Guts

Moveset: Grass Knot
Hyper Fang
ThunderBolt
Dig

Bio: Judai encountered Chews eating the food in his bag one morning in Johto. Seeing as the Rattata was hungry Judai fed him some more. The Rattata was thrilled and begged to join his team. Judai accepted him and he was caught. As his newest Pokemon he is also the least experienced.

(I only gave him four Pokemon)

RP Sample: From my Shadows of Deminyx Role Play on another Forum:

I was on the Mountain of Might a few miles away from the city hunting when I heard footsteps . These footsteps weren't from the deer I was hunting it was from... Goblins. I rose my bow but I didn't expect them to come from the sky. The one struck a knife with Goblin poison in my foot. I felt the poisons effect flow threw my body. I fell to my knees but at least before I passed out I shot an arrow threw the head of a goblin in front of me causing him to die on impact.I awoke a few hours later in a cabin tied to a table. I saw across the room another human. I tried to call to him but my mouth was tied shut with what I hoped was rope ...

I will update it every time the team changes.

Jamez?
Gary?
Dan?

All three are females