View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012 (11:39 PM).
Nature: Careful
Bumping to hopefully save the club from extinction (or, from being Future Endeavored, if you will).

It's definitely been interesting seeing how the creative team booked their way out of Ryback-Punk, first by having Brad Maddox screw Ryback out of the title (I knew something was going to happen even before the match started when I saw he was the ref). And last night, they brought Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose up to the main roster, by having them ambush Ryback as we was about to win the WWE title again. Personally, I think this is the best thing they could have done by making Ryback look as strong as ever, but start to move him away from the title picture, and hopefully elevate Ambrose and Rollins early in their runs.

Also, does anyone play the WWE games, more specifically WWE 13? I've only had a few of them over the past few years, but I've found myself really enjoying '13, especially with a lot of the Attitude Era roster, and the very well done Attitude Era mode itself. It's a shame that THQ has reportedly filed for bankruptcy, since this is one of my favorite wrestling games in a long time.