View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:43 AM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Update on Ultimate Monocolor Challenge (Pink).

Update #1 on Emerald.

Name: Pink
Starter: Treeko
  • Did the first part of the game with Treeko, then caught Plushie the Whismur on Route 116.
  • After training him up, I beat Roxanne with a bunch of Howls and Uproar.
  • Moved on to Dewford Town and got Plushie to L25, when he learned Stomp. Defeated Brawly easily with +1 Stomp OHKOs.
  • Continued on through Slateport City to Mauville, where I faced off against Wattson.
  • He was difficult, but Supersonic finally worked out and Plushie escaped the gym intact.
  • Went up through Fallarbor Town and down Meteor Falls, picked up the Strength HM, then climbed Mt. Chimney to defeat Maxie.
  • Hopped down to Lavaridge Town and beat Flannery after a couple tries thanks to Overheat.
  • Beat some more trainers, then went back to the Petalburg Gym to fight my dad, Norman.
  • Mopped the floor with him after some Howls and Hyper Voice.
  • Got Surf and taught it to a Marill I caught in the grass, then caught LaffyTaffy the Jigglypuff on Route 115.
  • Used her exclusively while making my way to Route 116, and after she learnrf Body Slam, a Moon Stone evolved her into Wigglytuff!
  • Defeated Team Aqua at the Weather Institute, then caught Nessie the Feebas after a relatively short search.
  • Skipped past Fortree City for now and made my way to Lilycove City, and Nessie evolved into Milotic (hacked to evolve at L20)!
  • Taught her Ice Beam and Surf and defeated Bredan for the final time, then trained some more along the water routes.
  • Then we went back to Fortree and took on the gym. Nessie was able to beat her pretty easily.
  • I am saved in Lilycove City right now.
Screens:
Spoiler:

Team Pink:

Nessie the Docile Milotic, ♀ - L40 @ Amulet Coin
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Surf, Recover, Ice Beam, Rain Dance

LaffyTaffy the Relaxed Wigglytuff, ♀ - L46 @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Body Slam, Thunderbolt, Dig, Rollout

Plushie the Lax Whismur, ♂ - L49 @ Everstone
Ability: Soundproof
Moves: Secret Power, Shock Wave, Hyper Voice, Howl