View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012 (11:11 AM). Edited November 20th, 2012 by Involuntary Twitch.
Gold Tier
Nature: Sassy
Originally Posted by BlorkGlork View Post
Thank you for the help. I already figured it out, but still thanks Also just curios about a couple of things..... 1. On route 1 are there more than just 1 wild Pokemon(Chyinmunk)? 2. What is the overall completion of the game, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%. Thanks
yes, there are several pokemon on route 01! in addition to Chyinmunk, you can find Mankey and Smore, I believe! plus Magikarp and Fortog, with the fishing rod. And there are many more Pokemon available in Route 02 (Owten) and the cave (Grozard, Barewl, Tonemy, and Dunsparce)!

Hmm. I'm not a big fan of using arbitrary percentages to describe the completion level, but I'd hazard it's ~40% of the total game because demo 2.1 has 3 of the 6 gyms. the majority of the plot will be in the next two demos!

and yes, we are still making progress on the next demo! we should have a release in December, with any luck. we'll be putting out a call for beta testers soon, so if anyone is interested and committed to improving the game (ie. you don't just want a chance to play it early, you're actually gonna stick with us and help out), we'd love to hear from you! ...not just yet, though. we'll let you know.