Thread: [Demo] Pokémon Uranium
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Zephyr+
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlorkGlork View Post
Thank you for the help. I already figured it out, but still thanks Also just curios about a couple of things..... 1. On route 1 are there more than just 1 wild Pokemon(Chyinmunk)? 2. What is the overall completion of the game, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%. Thanks
yes, there are several pokemon on route 01! in addition to Chyinmunk, you can find Mankey and Smore, I believe! plus Magikarp and Fortog, with the fishing rod. And there are many more Pokemon available in Route 02 (Owten) and the cave (Grozard, Barewl, Tonemy, and Dunsparce)!

Hmm. I'm not a big fan of using arbitrary percentages to describe the completion level, but I'd hazard it's ~40% of the total game because demo 2.1 has 3 of the 6 gyms. the majority of the plot will be in the next two demos!

and yes, we are still making progress on the next demo! we should have a release in December, with any luck. we'll be putting out a call for beta testers soon, so if anyone is interested and committed to improving the game (ie. you don't just want a chance to play it early, you're actually gonna stick with us and help out), we'd love to hear from you! ...not just yet, though. we'll let you know.

Last edited by Zephyr+; November 20th, 2012 at 03:53 PM.