View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012 (06:25 PM). Edited November 20th, 2012 by strifegirl.
strifegirl
the promise
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Hey Mid, it's nice to meet you. It's cool that you're into pixel art. :D I used to be when I was a little younger, but now I've gone to drawing manga. I own pokémon Black, Pearl and Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I'm here mainly for discussing about these games. ^w^ And yeah, it'll be cool to be friends. Thanks for the reply!

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Hi Mokoko, and welcome!

I happen to be friends with Rozu here so I'm sure you've heard about me of something (yes, I'm that one with the cute blue Oshawott profile) but nice you decided to follow her here. I happen to be Australian too! Call me Hikari btw.

Do you have any particular interest in a certain board, or do you just wanna browse the whole forum? Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters? So many questions to ask. I happen to be one of the global browsers, which means I browse all sections but I'm mainly found in the Trivia boards, Pokemon-based areas (aside from the TCG) and also I'm a regular here in New Users/Welcome.

Have your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10
Yeah, she's told me about you! She recommended this site for me to mainly discuss about the pokémon games I mentioned to Mid.

My favourite characters are Ash (of course) :D And Misty. My favourite pokémon are Eevee and all it's evolutions! And as you may have guessed, Flaaffy! Actually, there are too many to name, because I love all pokémon! Besides Nosepass. There's just something about him that bothers me. x3