Thread: LifeSols~ Here
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012 (2:14 AM).
Kalos Queen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lifesolstice:
Hey people of PokéCommunity. I'm posting rather late because this account is rather old, but was very inactive, but I'm going to be more active. Also, I've posted on other threads here on this account, but I'm posting my Introduction now. I'm thinking of doing Pixel Art, like devamps, re-colors, and fusions. Mainly that, but I really love ROM hacking. I'm rather good at scripting, too. I think scripting is easy, others might think otherwise, but I doubt they do; I bet they think scripting is easy, too ( :\ ). Well... um...

Anyways hi and bye!
Hi Lifesolstice, welcome (back) to PC.

Even though you created your account back in July, we'll still consider you new for now.

If you're looking for Pixel Art and Emulation, you've definitely come to the right place! PC has sections catering towards both and I love to see what you come up with. I'm not talented in either field, but you'll enjoy it. Also, feel free to explore the other sections of PC too.

My name's Hikari10, 20yo Australian female who has been into Pokemon since she was 7. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or a staff member (like our NU/W mod Cirno!) and have fun here!

- Hikari10