View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:32 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
"Once everyone's back together," replied Hanso. He seemed distracted...

Speaking of distracted, Ignus was being distracted by Zane and Lyn. Both of them were steadfast in their reading. Ignus meandered over, and eventually everyone had gathered as well. They began switching pieces of information, each getting a turn to read all of the gathered info. Once Ignus was finished, it seemed to all fit. So the crystal Galleon had was called the Silver Crystal...and it unlocked some sort of chaos form, like what happened in Albia. And also...that Noctus guy that left was...Galleon's great great grandson? Or whatever. It seems he left to avoid being attacked after his identity was found out. But...he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all. Kinda quiet...but he had helped them for a reason? Besides, its not like it his fault his ancestor was a traiter.

"Oh! That is rich! He got us!" Penance laughed a bit more before his mirth died down to mere giggles.

"He traveled with us all around just to spite us! He KNEW we would find this information! He was in the joke the entire time! Genius!"

Shut the f*** up...

He burst into more laughter. Penance, after a while, just pressed his back on the shelf for support as he wheezed for a bit. "Oh... that is too good! It's just like a plot from a book!" He wiped the tears from his cheeks once more. "Oh... my ribs..." A few chuckles escaped his bill but he pulled himself together. "Oh... first Rey... and now this. I think a few Legendaries are pulling us around eh?" He chuckled a bit more at his comment. "This is just too rich. Probably been in planning for who knows how long? Oh, I have to give props to him, that is a genius plan! Never suspected him!"

Hanso sighed, rubbing his forehead with one hand. "Well, the way I see it," Hanso began, "we have two problems, more if anyone else thinks of any. First, we know that Auron's possessed by the crystal's prisoner, or something. The book I found described a 'chaos form', which I suspect is what happened with Ignitus. Lyn, you and whoever else was fighting with you would know better if you read what I found."Hanso paused.

"The other problem is Noctus. Personally, I'd say we get proof first. Whether he started this mess or not, we need to find and confront him, find out for sure."

Murmurs of agreement spread throughout the tribe, only to be hushed as Zane stepped forward.

He read out loud from another paper.

"As for the Gold Crystal, I had it hidden myself. I have vowed to never tell another soul of its location, except my successor as leader. They are to vow to only tell their successor, and so the cycle will go on. The knowledge of the Gold Crystal and Silver Crystal will pass from Gold Tribe leader to Gold Tribe leader, just in case the worst will come to pass." He finished reading the part and looked up at them.

"The main problem here is that we have no idea where the Gold Crystal is. Auron was supposed to be the heir...and now-"

"Not quite." Guardia interrupted. "I'm not completely sure, but...I think I may know where the Gold Crystal is. Back when I was a girl, dad took me on a trip to Cape City. Said he had something important to show me. He showed me all around Cape City, as well as Ancient City below it. During that whole trip, he showed me a few specific cool object, but one specifically he seemed to put a lot more time in showing was a...gem or jewel of some kind. I didn't really understand it then, but I think that was the Gold Crystal."

"That's pretty damn convenient, don't you think?" Ignus said, "This is going to be fun."

So, what's the plan now?" Speculum asked. 

"Well..." Zane began, "...the new plan seems to be in correlation with the old one. Our job is still to free Valkaria through the liberation of its main cities. We need to free Cape City. In the process, we can retrieve the Gold Crystal as well. After that...it's Gold City, and Auron. And then maybe this madness will all be put to an end."

"We'll also be on the lookout for Noctus during this time. If we find him, we'll find out the truth with certainty. But something tells me that we won't likely find him as he finds us..." He said, clenching his fists once more. He composed himself, and continued. "I think its best that we go to Cape City without the army. We'll be able to scout out the situation in Cape City, and report back information to the army, while also being able to secure the Gold Crystal more easily without drawing too much attention to ourselves. I say now, we go back to Albia, pack up our necessities quickly, and be on the move to Cape. There's much to be done, and I think we've learned all we can here."

"HOLD!" A voice said from behind them. The Librarian dude. "Hold." He said again.

"Yes?" Zane asked. 

"I did not realize you were apart of THAT group." He said, beginning to pace back and forth. "I should have foreseen it probably, but so many come through here with their problems. I did not know that your problem happened to be that problem...allow me to accompany you outside. You will most likely need my counsel. And quite honestly, I haven't been outside in....well, let us just say it has been a while...I think..."

This guy really must be ancient. Who ever heard of an Alakazam getting alzheimer's?

The party headed outside the catacombs, with Ignus slowly dropping the extrasensory. Once outside, Ignus stopped to let the sun warm him. It felt nice...

You play too much