View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Derxwna Kapsyla
X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero187 View Post
Whether this would be valid or not, Touhoumon Wold's Creator (Another World/World Link/Marisa/s Magic World) has a blog type site you may be able to find a place to post news and info about this. I have a feeling since this is not a rom hack, it'll be accepted just as well as a rom hack would, probably more so since it would be technically building a game from the ground up that wasn't a different game to begin with
If I interpreted what you said correctly, I could possibly contact Aichiya Sanae and have him promote the Development Kit. It's not exactly a bad idea, but I don't want to. I'd also be much appreciative if people didn't go asking him if he would promote it - throwing that out there now to prevent further situations. I'd rather handle promotion by myself, and give it to others to promote when I deem necessary.
For now, the DevKit is fine as it is. There's a new version in the works which overhauls this sloppy one, but wont be released for a while.
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
Game Projects:
In Progress:
  • Touhoumon Essentials Development Starter Kit for RMXP - Version 1 finished and released.
    The following version is outdated a great deal. Do not bother downloading it. I will have a new, revised version up eventually. If you really want the engine, I can provide you with the current engine Faith & Prayer version uses.
  • Touhoumon: Faith and Prayer Version - Demo 3.1 Released