View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesolstice View Post
Name: LifeSolstice
2 Partner Pokemon: Swampert (ULiek) & Vaporeon (Tsunami)
Why do you want to swim with us?: I really have a passion for water and normal types. Of the eeveelutions Vaporeon is my favorite, so when I saw a Water-fan club I had to join!
Are there any current Water type Pokemon you'd see likely to gain a new stage in their line in the future generations? If not, are there any you'd like to get one? New stage counts for both pre-evolutions and evolutions. Personally, I really want Magikarp to have an evolution in-between it and Gyarados. It's a tiny little struggling fish that evolves into a huge powerful lake-monster thing. I know there must be a joke to that, but still.
Welcome, welcome!

I thought the Magikarp was unique in that sense. That was the whole gimmick. I also thought it was nice that you had the challenge of leveling up the Magikarp to get your prize of a shiny new Gyarados ;p

If Magikarp had an evolution before Gyarados I think it's uniqueness factor would be gone, and he would just be another boring (yet strong) Pokemon line :\

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.