Thread: [Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012 (05:28 PM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
I'm terribly sorry about the lack of updates, everyone!

I know some people have been saying that this project is dead and I'm not working on it, but I'm happy to say that the rumor is false! I have been slowly working on Zircon while working on some commissions and doing some personal job hunting. I haven't had much success with the job hunt, but I have been making some decent progress on the game itself. There has been a few graphical changes along with minute character changes. I haven't gotten a lot of art done but hopefully that will change soon enough. I've said it a thousand times already, and I'm going to say it again; I'm learning to sprite, so, I'll be looking for some constructive criticism on the Pokémon sprites. Now, I guess it's time to update this ancient thread, yes?

November 23rd, 2012 Thread Update

This update consists of new screenshots of the starting town of the starter selection process, the rival battle, and one screenie of Route One. There are ten in total, all displaying various parts; hopefully, you all will like them! Squirtle, Torchic, and Turtwig overworlds are all temporary and will be replaced very soon along with the back sprites.

Pokémon Laboratory

Rival Encounter

Ignore the open door... ;3;

Route One

Gym Leader Update
I would like you all to meet Tara!
Tara
An Elegant Beauty

Tara is the seventh Gym Leader. She is an elegant Pokémon Trainer accompanied by her lovely Water Pokémon. She uses them to participate in shows and to please the crowds of children with their splashes. Tara is rarely seen in her Gym, she's normally out close to the beaches or any body of water. She is extremely vain and isn't above degrading her challengers.
Badge: Tsunami Badge

...and so, that ends this update!
I would just like to thank you all for staying with me during this project. To the small amount of supports that Zircon has, I want to thank all of you; you all are what drive me to continue working on this game. Some new screenshots should be coming soon, so, stay turned! The first post has also been updated with the rest of the confirmed Gym Leaders. Expect a small preview of the Pokédex, too!