View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012 (08:32 PM).
Keruso

Quote originally posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗:
Hello (:
These are my shiny Pokemon-

Gyarados (either 2 or 3) - Lake of Rage [Transferred from HG/SS to Diamond version]

Buneary - Global Trade [Original game unknown; currently on Diamond version]
Golbat - Random Encounter [White version]
Chikorita - Soft Resetting [HeartGold version]
Bidoof - Random Encounter [Diamond version *Forgot about it and deleted my save file

I currently would like to find the following shiny Pokemon-

Ponyta

Duskull (<3)
Ditto
Pinsir
Geodude or Onix

I generally use the Pokeradar or breed (sometimes with the Masuda method) to find shiny Pokemon. I forget the route number, but I like looking in a specific place for shinies on Diamond version. It has wild Ponyta, Geodude, the occasional Chansey, and some Kricketune. I would like having a shiny of any of these, so hunting there is ideal for me.

Great name, wonder where it came from (wink, wink)

what you want is around Solaceon Town. and this is without looking it up. also, Serebii.net, for those of you fledgling hunters, is a great place that has all the latest Pokemon news, and has maps and locations of every Poke in the games. this is usually how i decide where to hunt sometimes.

Well, Thanksgiving came and went, i worked overnight the past two nights, survived Black Friday at work, and been resetting for Ho-Oh all day, hoping for the shiny Turkey to shine for me (in HeartGold, i kinda stopped the hunt for awhile), but so far, nothing. ah well