View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flydro View Post
Haha thanks! :] I'm not a stranger to roleplaying actually, it's just that I'm kinda new here to PC and haven't been in a RP in a while so I didn't know anyone or where to start. I browsed the rp corner and read everything to get an idea of how things work when I first joined so it was pretty helpful. The really good stories just seemed too far along for me to try and join, and I didn't want to wait for another one to come along so I just came up with my own RP and posted it up. So far things are looking good for my first roleplay here and I'm really looking forward to getting back into RPing again
Ah, it's the Suicune one, right? I love how you did with the roleplay, by the way! Sadly with my timeframe, I can only deal with *one* roleplay right now, and I'm currently working on a Super Smash Bros roleplay which is set to be posted after my final exams, so I kinda have a lot on my plate to join a 2nd roleplay. Hopefully you'll still be accepting SUs by then.~ Best of luck though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Watchman View Post
Hello everyone! I'd just like to say that I'm back and very happy to see all these old and new faces around here! Keep up the good work guys.
Well here's a familiar face right there. xD Great to see ya back, man. :D