View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012 (09:56 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Depends on the artist and how I feel about their vocal ability. How I feel about their vocal ability really dictates what I expect at a show if I buy their ticket. I'm going to use the big pop acts right now for examples:

I would go to a Beyoncé concert with the expectation to see Beyoncé sing exceptionally well without all the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Katy Perry concert with the expectation to see Katy Perry sing on par or below par with the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Rihanna concert with the expectation to see Rihanna sing on par or below par with the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to an Adele concert with the expectation to see Adele sing exceptionally well without all the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Nicki Minaj concert with the expectation to see Nicki Minaj sing on par or below par with the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Christina Aguilera concert with the expectation to see Christina Aguilera sing exceptionally well without all the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Florence + the Machine concert with the expectation to see Florence + the Machine sing exceptionally well without all the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Lana Del Rey concert with the expectation to see Lana Del Rey sing exceptionally well without all the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Britney Spears concert with the expectation to see Britney Spears sing on par or below par with the extra things going on behind her.
I would go to a Lady Gaga concert with the expectation to see Lady Gaga sing both exceptionally well and have all the extra things going on behind her.

If it's an underground / indie artist, I would go to see them sing exceptionally well.