View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
[EDIT]
Pokemon League challenge #1 is complete. Now to train for the second one and complete this Single Monotype Challenge~

Items:
  1. Hyper Potions (70) -> 64
  2. Full Restores (70) -> 70
  3. Revives (30) -> 29
  4. Max Revives (5) -> 3
-Battle Flows

-Shauntal-

This battle was pretty easy. Set up a Swords Dance with Fiona, took out Cofarigus. Chandelure showed up, got Bulldoze'd by Nanako, with a Crit for the win~ Drifblim came out, tried to Thunder with Erisa, missed. Got hit with a Shadow Ball and tried again, and hit. Golurk came out, Leaf Blade with Fiona.

-Grimsley-

Led off with Empress to Attack Order Liepard, Acrobatics Scrafty, and Attack Order Krookodile. Had Nanako take care of Bisharp with Bulldoze.

-Marshall-

Had some slight trouble here. Led off with Empress again to Acrobatics ERRYTHANG~ Sawk, however, was faster than me and got a Rock Slide in that knocked me to half HP and flinched me. Used a Hyper Potion to stall for a miss, got one the next turn, then got crit'd by the next Rock Slide.. Had Erisa come in and Thunder to finish this off.

-Caitlin-

Pretty simple. Nanako took two Steamrollers to take out Musharna, and fell asleep from Yawn. Erisa came in to take care of Sigilyph with Thunder. Reuniclus took a Bug Buzz, lived, and hit me with Psychic. It got healed, I countered with Electroweb, then followed-up with another Bug Buzz. Gothitelle went down in one Bug Buzz.

-Iris-

This one got difficult. Lead off with Fiona to X-Scissor Hydreigon right off the bat. 1HKO. Druddigon came out, and I thought I could setup a Swords Dance to try and sweep Haxorus out of the battle. ...Nope. Fiona took a Flamethrower to the knee. I knew Nanako could take a Flamethrower, so she started Bulldozing, with the second getting a crit. Archeops showed up and I prayed Erisa was faster. And she was. Archeops took a Thunder to the neck and went down. Aggron took a Bulldoze crit to the shin. Haxorus.. Nanako got a Steamroller off and flinched Haxorus, so I figure it'll Dragon Dance next turn for speed. I heal, it Dual Chops. I try for another Steam-flinch.. I get Earthquaked.

I send in Erisa to watch Haxorus get healed, and we follow-up with a Thunder Wave. I Electroweb twice to counter the two Dragon Dances it gets up, only to see I can now finish it with Bug Buzz. Lapras got Thunder'd in the neck in went down in one shot.

-Monotype Adventure Info

• Trainer Name - Elena
  • Adventure Started - 11/22/2012
  • Pokemon Type Chosen - Bug
  • Hall of Fame Debut - 11/24/2012 - 12:11 PM (I love how this time is my DS's clock-time...)
  • Total Playtime - 13:42 -> 17:20
  • Number of Badges - 8

-Erisa (Bug / Electric)

• Lv. 63
  • Nature: Timid
  • Ability: Compoundeyes
  • Item: Wide Lens (Cause Thunder still misses /sadface)
  • Thunder Wave / Bug Buzz / Thunder / Electroweb

-Fiona (Grass / Bug)
  • Lv. 64
  • Nature: Adamant
  • Ability: Chlorophyll
  • Item: Leftovers
  • Leaf Blade / Return/ X-Scissor / Swords Dance

-Nanako (Bug / Poison)
  • Lv. 63
  • Ability: Poison Point
  • Item: Soft Sand
  • Steamroller / Iron Defense / Poison Tail / Bulldoze

-Empress (Bug / Flying)
  • Lv. 66
  • Ability: Unnerve
  • Item: N/A
  • Attack Order / Heal Order / Power Gem / Acrobatics

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.

Last edited by Syltti; November 24th, 2012 at 04:34 PM.